IT Support + Total IT Care
- You stop worrying about IT when our team of professionals take care of you most valuable technologies with our Total IT care support packages
- Management of your infrastructures and monitoring in real time, full or partial outsourcing (network, firewalls, servers, backups, wireless)
- Management of your IT security strategy : network, data, workstations, IT maintenance and support
Learn more about our offerings, order IT Services now
InterDataLink, inc. IT Services overview
Digital Transformation A strategic turn for companies In the all-digital era, the business world is undergoing profound changes. Traditional models have
Hosted Cloud Services Hosting + Dedicated Servers Data centers located in New York and New Jersey with 100GB/s connections Ultra-secure
IT Security Services Cyber-security for your business Our cybersecurity consultants work to optimize your business IT security: securing networks, securing
Managed IT services Essential to any business Outsource the Management of your infrastructure whether on site, in a data center
Frequently asked questions
If you think using IT services outsourcing, we advise you to carefully look at the following criteria:
- Will you benefit from a tailor-made outsourcing contract with service level commitments?
- Does your IT outsourcing company guarantee you geographic proximity? will it be able to intervene quickly on site?
- will you have a single point of contact with whom to discuss the administration of your IT equipment?
- what about user support?
- what will be your visibility on the performance of your computer system? will your IT outsourcing company give you access to dashboards?
Choosing an IT Services outsourcing service provider is a decisive choice for your company in order to guarantee the proper functioning of your activities and the scalability of your infrastructures.
Depending on the Managed Service Providers , they may cover specific functions such as data storage, IT hardware management but may not be able to cover all of the functions of managing your IT infrastructure.
Some will be able to manage your servers and operating system but will offer you limited support. Some will be able to intervene on site while others will have a limited intervention area.
Before choosing your managed service provider, you should ask yourself the right questions:
- what are your needs in terms of IT management and outsourcing?
- Are you satisfied with your management of your IT equipment?
- what are the weak points of your IT infrastructure?
- what would be the impacts of a failure? What would be the degree of criticality?
You can then assess the adequacy between your needs for the management of your IT infrastructure, your budget and the services of your managed service provider: flexibility, proactive approach, scalable and tailor-made contract, etc.
IT outsourcing and IT services relies on the cloud services and management IT services.
Now, thanks to cloud computing , your outsourcer is able to store your data and business applications outside your company and make them directly accessible to you regardless of the time and location.
SaaS solutions are software solutions accessible directly from a web browser. Thus, you no longer have to acquire software, deploy it on all your workstations and manage their maintenance!
These on-demand services give you more flexibility and allow you to optimize your IT budgets!
IT maintenance is essential to ensure the smooth running of your activities, whether you are an SME or a large account.
Regarding small and medium-sized companies, we see that they rarely have dedicated IT resources due to the size of the IT stock. Therefore, there is no in-house skills. The choice to have recourse to an IT maintenance company thus often turns out to be less costly (no recruitment costs, no salary, etc.).
The objective of your IT maintenance service will be to have an operational IT infrastructure at all times. You will avoid irreparable damage such as loss of data which could lead to business interruption.
The advantage of an IT maintenance contract is that it can be adjusted both according to your needs and your budget constraints.
Finally, for you as a business owner, you no longer need to worry about IT problems and technical constraints, your IT maintenance service provider takes care of it for you. You can thus concentrate on managing your activities.
Would you like to know more about our IT services offer?
Fill out our contact form. One of our InterDataLink advisers will call you back during the day to disscuss more about your project, answer your questions and provide you with a personalized response.