Job Title: Firewall Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Our company is looking for an experienced Firewall Engineer to join our IT team. The Firewall Engineer will be responsible for the installation, configuration, and maintenance of network security devices such as firewalls, routers, and switches.
The successful candidate will have experience working with Cisco, Palo Alto, and Fortigate products.
• Design and implement firewall solutions for our customers
• Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot firewalls and routers
• Monitor and analyze network traffic for threats
• Develop and implement security policies and procedures
• Monitor and respond to security incidents
• Research and evaluate new security technologies
• Provide technical support to customers
• Document procedures and processes
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• 5+ years of experience working with firewalls, routers, and switches
• Expertise in Cisco, Palo Alto, and Fortigate products
• Knowledge of network protocols and standards
• Experience with network security and application security
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are looking to join a dynamic team and take your career to the next level, please apply today. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are looking for an experienced Firewall Engineer to join our team. The Firewall Engineer will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the firewall infrastructure and its associated networks. The Firewall Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and administering the security of the network by installing, configuring, and managing firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and anti-virus software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor, configure and maintain firewalls, IDS/IPS and other security appliances.
• Configure and maintain VPNs, VLANs, and other network segmentation technologies.
• Develop, maintain, and execute security policies and procedures.
• Monitor system logs and security events to identify potential security issues.
• Act as the point of contact for any security incidents.
• Troubleshoot security-related issues and recommend resolutions.
• Perform regular security audits.
• Develop and recommend security architecture and configurations.
• Maintain system documentation and diagrams.
• Research and stay up-to-date on the latest security trends and technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
• At least 3 years of experience in network security, preferably with firewall technologies.
• Experience with network and security protocols (TCP/IP, IPSec, SSH, SSL, etc.).
• Knowledge of security best practices and standards (ISO 27001, NIST, etc.).
• Experience with scripting or programming languages (Python, Bash, etc.).
• Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.